Thursday 31 March 2011

#4 Nur Ardani Azizan & Nur Adila bt Mohd Sobri


Hi guys! Im Nur Ardani bt Azizan, i'm at the left in this picture. I born on 27 January 1997 in Alor Star,Kedah. Im studying in SMK Sultanah Bahiyah and now im in class 2k3. I love my classmates. They always have with me no matter when i'm happy or sad. They also help me in learning. Teachers in here are good too. I hope i will make them proud of me one day.

Hola amigos! Im Nur Adila bt Mohd Sobri, yes of course im at the right in this picture. I like drawing so much until my friends say to me "You weird", because when they looked at me, they just see im painting, painting, painting and painting. Well however, i don't want to be an Architect. I want to be a doctor maybe, so I started my dreams at SMK Sultanah Bahiyah. Teachers in here always teach us with full attention. Thankyou so much teacher :)

- End - :D * By Ardani & Adila *

No comments:

Post a Comment