Friday 22 April 2011

#22 Hello World - Essays




Hi everyone!

First of all, I am fond of writing articles and I write article on things which captivate my attention.  I have written lots of articles already and I have earned from those articles too.  I decided to launch this blog not only to share my views of the world around us but also to express my ideas as an output of my imagination.
If I am in the mood in writing, I am able to write 10 to 15 in a day or 1 article in just 10 minutes.  This article may range from 400 to 500 words article, that is if I am in the mood and no disturbance that will take place while I am writing.

      The internet helps me a lot.  I am able to search and research things to my article more meaningful and that I am to convey my ideas the way I see things.  This means that some of my view may not suit your likings as we view thing differently

Thanks in advance and have a nice read.


- End - :D * By Lydia *

No comments:

Post a Comment